Friday, July 1, 2011

Trae Tha Truth - Street King (Cover & Tracklisting)

1. Strapped Up featuring Purexx
2. Woke Up This Morning featuring Rod-C & JayTon
3. Inkredible (Remix) featuring Rick Ross & Jadakiss
4. Getting’ Paid featuring Wiz Khalifa
5. I Am the Streets featuring Rick Ross, Lloyd & Game
6. Keep On Rollin featuring Gorilla Zoe
7. That’s Not Luv featuring Lil Wayne
8. Life featuring Jadakiss
9. Goes Out featuring J-Dawg, Brian Angel & Scarface
10. Slum Religion featuring Wyclef Jean & Goldie
11. Not My Time featuring Lynzie Kent
12. Hood sh*t featuring Shawty Lo & Yung Quis
13. I’m Fly featuring Yo Gotti
14. Street King
15. It’s All I Know featuring Messy Marv
16. I’m Gone Bus
17. Just Don’t Get It featuring MDMA
18. I’m On featuring Lupe Fiasco, Big Boi, Wale & MDMA

supposed to drop June 28th.. haven't seen it yet


No comments: