Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Stack Bundles 10/21/1982 (R.I.P) Mixtape Edition...



01. I’m Down

02. Throw It Up

03. Gettin It In

04.Freestyle (Featuring Joe Budden & The A-Team)

05. I Don’t Know (Featuring Riot Squad)

06. Stack Shot Ya

07. Dollar Sign

08. 456 (Featuring La La)

09. Man Down Something

10. U Ain’t Gotta Like

11. Why

12. Upper Room (Featuring Riot Squad)

13. Tennis Freestyle

14. Indy 500 Freestyle

15. That Bass

16. Streets of Far Rock

17. Blood Money Freestyle

18. Jason Williams (Featuring Riot Squad)



1. Fat stacks
2. I fu*ks with you feat. max b and jim jones
3. I’ll holla
4. I be knowin
5. Temper temper
6. Ya dig feat. jim jones
7. Bring it back
8. Never again feat. thara
9. Do bad by myself feat. jim jones and max b
10. Mr.bakerman
11. I’m paid
12. Bury me in my gucci’s feat. jim jones and max b
13. You know what’ll happen feat. cau2g$ and joe budden
14. Mama feat. lil mo
15. Make a bi*ch go ooooh feat. dipset
16. Fresh feat. ru-spits, s.a.s. and remo da rapstar
17. These are the hands




1.Stack Bundles- Daily Dose Intro
2.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-15 Minutes Of Fame
3.Stack Bundles Hustlers Spirit
4.Stack Bundles- Up & Down
5.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Refreshing
6.Stack bundles Feat. Max B-Hold Me Down
7.Stack Bundles-Learn You A Lesson
8.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Tell Me Something I Don’t Know
9.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Grew Up
10.Stack Bundles-I Choose You
11.Stack Bundles-Ashes To Ashes
12.Stack Bundles-Like A Rapper
13.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Bury Me In My Gucci
14.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Bright Lights,Big City (Remix)
15.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-I fu*ks Withs You
16.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Oh Baby!
17.Stack Bundles Feat. Sonaro-That Nigga
18.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Lifes Like A Movie
19.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Your Majesty
20.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Crunch Time
21.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-If You Want It
22.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Road By Myself
23.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Cold Rocking It
24.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Whenever I’m Around
25.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Blasphemy
26.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Thicker Than Brothers
27.Stack Bundles Feat. Max B-Situations


Dude was gonna be a problem.... 

No comments: