Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rap Musics 1 Hit Wonders....





I'm not gonna post a video for all of them it will take up way to much space so I am going to list these and post a youtube link with them.. Thanks to all my peoples @ Boxden.com for contributing...

Skee Lo - I Wish - YOUTUBE 
Apache - Gangsta Bitch YOUTUBE
Snow - Informer YOUTUBE
Smilez & Southstar - Tell Me YOUTUBE
Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot YOUTUBE
Stagga Lee - Roll Wit M.V.P YOUTUBE
City High - What Would You Do YOUTUBE
Miracle - Bounce YOUTUBE
Domino - Sweet Potatoe Pie YOUTUBE <-- i know he had Ghetto Jam..so 2 Hit Wonder
Lady Of Rage - Afro Puffs YOUTUBE
F.L.Y - Swag Surfin YOUTUBE
Tracy Lee - The Theme -YOUTUBE
Drama - Left, Right YOUTUBE
Baby Boy Da Prince - This Is The Way I Live YOUTUBE
Bone Crusher - I Ain't Never Scared YOUTUBE
Ahmad - Back In The Day YOUTUBE
Huey - Pop Lock & Drop It YOUTUBE
Jibbs - Chain Hang Low YOUTUBE
D4L - Laffy Taffy YOUTUBE
Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz - Deja Vu YOUTUBE
Crucial Conflict - Hay YOUTUBE
Ill Al Skratch - Where My Homiez YOUTUBE
Nonchalant - 5 O'Clock YOUTUBE
Black Rob - Like Whoa YOTUBE
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby YOUTUBE
House Of Pain - Jump Around YOUTUBE
Ini Kamoze - Here ComesThe Hot Stepper YOUTUBE
MC Brains - Oochie Coochie YOUTUBE
Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker YOUTUBE
Cool Breeze - Watch For The Hook YOUTUBE
Whoomp There It Is - Tag Team  YOUTUBE
69 boyz - Tootsee Roll  YOUTUBE
Khia - My Neck , My Back YOUTUBE
Coo Coo Cal - My Projects YOUTUBE
Digable Planets - Rebirth Of Slick YOUTUBE
J-Kwon - Tipsy YOUTUBE
The Luniz - I Got 5 On It  YOUTUBE
Iconz - Get Crunked Up YOUTUBE
Rob Jackson f/ Lady May - Boom Boom Boom YOUTUBE
Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rock Star YOUTUBE
B. Rich - Whow Now YOUTUBE
K7 - Come Baby Come YOUTUBE
Sporty Thieves - No Pigeons YOUTUBE
Foxx - Wipe Me Down YOUTUBE
Backbone - "5 Duce 4 Tre"  YOUTUBE

Toast to all these tracks.. some made us dance .. some made us laugh.. some we thought were the shit..



No comments: