Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Random Thoughts...



First... Big K.R.I.T's album... i gotta chance to listen and i am a little upset... Rich Dad , Poor Dad is my favorite song off of the album.. which needed more songs like that and less tracks like the 2 singles he leaked.. to me K.R.I.T is at his best with some thought provoking real music.. soulful beats laid back flow... but to each is own.. just my opinion.. i give the album after 2 listens a 6/10.. maybe it will grow on me.. 2nd lets talk about the NBA playoffs for a moment.. FUCK THE HEAT.. i hope Lebron trips over Ronnie Turiaf's beard and sprains both of his ankles.. the Celtics are old as shit.. and Ray Allen is playing like shit.. my only hope now is whoever wins in the west.. whoops up on Miami in the finals.. and im hoping OKC can pull it off.. The end... 

No comments: